I’m communicative, responsible, a fast learner, passionate about 3D art, a team player (also able to lead) and with good knowledge of most aspects of (post)production.
Self-employed/Freelancing – 2006-Present (10 years)
Did lots of character animated commercials, broadcast media as well as motion design for various agencies, televisions and studios. Delivering complete projects or just specified parts. Mostly animating, shading/lighting, and a bit of modelling. For big projects hiring colleagues to complete the team.
Character Animator, Eallin Motion Art, Prague, CZ — 2011-2012 (1 year)
Character animator on a TV series about the smallest elephant on Earth. Also lighting on the short film “A Shadow of Blue”.
Head of 3D / Senior 3D Artist, Avion Film, Prague, CZ — 2010-2011 (1 year)
Head of the 3D department, responsible for projects meeting deadlines and client’s/agency’s assignment. Completing (lighting and animating) projects and also art-directing of some projects. Cooperation with 2D department – Nuke/Fusion compositors and Flame/eQ online operators.
3D Artist / Generalist, Czech Television, Prague, 2007-2010 (3 years)
As the main 3D artist for four channels, I did intros, trailers and inner motion graphics in cooperation with designers and art directors. Here I developed a fast and efficient workflow in Maya and also the ability to produce needed files for compositing and eQ (Quantell) finalization.
- Anomalia Pantomime for animators, Robert Bennett, 2012
- Anomalia Character Animation Masterclass, Keith Lango, 2011
- Anomalia Character Animation Masterclass, Pixar, 2010
- Thomas Bata University in Zlin — Ing. (MS), 2007
- Maya – Advanced. Specialization in Character Animation and Lighting/Shading
- 3Delight for Maya – Advanced
- Mental Ray – Advanced
- Toxik/Composite – Average. I know what’s needed for compositors and I’m able to composite/enhance rendered layers and passes.
- Cooperation with compositors/online operators.
- After Effects/Motion – Average.
- Photoshop – Advanced.
- Final Cut – Average.